What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy (also known as complementary medicine or therapies) uses natural yet scientifically researched methods to help you feel better.
A naturopath locates and addresses the cause of illness not just the symptoms.
Hello my name is Katie, and I’m a fully accredited Family Naturopath. I use a mix of hands on therapies including massage and reflexology as well as nutrition, essential oils and lifestyle advice as part of my Naturopathic ‘tool box’.
Simply put, I acknowledge all of you, not just your symptoms, taking into account lifestyle factors such as diet, posture, work-life balance, medication and exercise. And by getting to the root of the cause we help re-establish balance and health. You can see me at my London clinic or on Zoom.
The principles of Naturopathy are:
- Do no harm
- Identify and address the cause not symptoms
- Look after the whole person (mind and body)
- Teach the person to look after themselves
- The healing power of nature – given the right conditions the body can get back into balance
- Prevent future ill health